Tips and Care
- DO NOT use the surface for 7 hours from job completion.
- DO NOT use any type of suction mounted products (such as suction-mounted soap dishes or suction type bathtub mats). These products will pull on the refinishing 24 hours a day, and over time, they will pull the coating from your surface.
- DO NOT use acid-based or abrasive cleaners. Cleaners containing abrasives or acids can etch your refinished surface over time. When cleaning the refinished surface, always use a sponge or soft cloth. Avoid abrasive cleaning pads.
- DO NOT pick surface dust off with your finger. Any surface dust will dissipate in 3-4 weeks with normal cleaning and usage.
- DO NOT let a leaky faucet go un-repaired.
- ENJOY your newly resurfaced surfaces and the NEW LOOK and FEEL you have created!